Cooper's Car (Sans fight animation followup) Cooper's Car (Sans fight animation followup)

Wow. You dedicated a video just for Finns.. *_* I'm touched! Kiitos!

COMET COMET

Hallucinogenic kid..

..and that's why you should stay off from drugs :)

Story Time :D Story Time :D

..and they all died happily ever after.

Not really an ending which children would love.

About animation, it was really smooth and looked good! 10/10 for that. But the story of it was so short. If you would make a handful of these stories, it could easily get 4.33/5 score. Like there was the book intro, make a story selection option, each story could be familiar or a new children's story with each story having own delightful background music. I really would like to see that happen! And I would love to watch it over and over again!

asdfmovie: Newblood asdfmovie: Newblood

Asdf movie!!! :D

Fans should totally make these more. You were also pretty good in it!

Only one flaw, which could you mind fixing? The sound between clips, the one that reminds like old tv, is too loud. You want to hear the dialogue thus putting your volume up, but then the tv sound rapes your ears. Fix that, and this is a perfect fan work! Do make more, if you still have plenty of good ideas. :)

Mentalholik responds:

Yeah it's a pain in the ass. I will make sure I work on my levels of sound in future. It's something that wasn't so apparent until it was on here for some reason.

Impractical Jokes Impractical Jokes

Funny and original

But like the title say, "Impractical Jokes", there should have been more than just one joke in the flash. Now it's kinda short.
Graphics were awesome, voice was awesome, everything was awesome.
Just needs a longer plot.

The Death of Sunny Funny The Death of Sunny Funny

Yay, PaRappa!

Most people would not know, since this ain't that well-known game. It's a parody of a game, ppl! If you do not know the game, just move along.

Anyhow.. the reason I wanted to post a review for.. I have seen this video before!!

Z+G: Mischief Night Z+G: Mischief Night

Loved it!

What can I say. Pure awesomez! I dunno why the overall score is that low? For my opinion everything was great, nothing really needs improvement. Plz make more :)
Cheers

CyborgCactus responds:

Thanks! Im glad you enjoyed it so much!

-Brandon- -Brandon-

Brilliant, a true masterpiece

You have really putted effort on this flash movie. But it wasn't really comedy movie, more like drama.
There is nothing really what could be improved in the animation. It's perfect.

Now, about the file size. It is big because it has video material on the flash. keep those as low quality materials and it should down the size quite a hunch. Maybe with the swap function.
You also asked a video conversion. I'm more than glad to try helping you out, if you need my assistance.

Anyways, I loved this movie, keep up the good work :)

my son ate the neighbours my son ate the neighbours

Holy cow!

This is even more twisted and scarier than the movies what are classified as horror.. and this is a comedy!? Man, you are good. Keep up making awesome flashes.

Clockworkpixel responds:

i will try :D

Astromiau EP 01 Astromiau EP 01

Pure Meowsome!

Poor Astromiau..

Anyways, the flash was awesome, plot was awesome, everything was awesome. Can't wait to see ep2. I just totally fell in love with this ep1!
And the fact that you could fly with Astromiau was awesome as well!!