Cooper's Car (Sans fight animation followup) Cooper's Car (Sans fight animation followup)

Wow. You dedicated a video just for Finns.. *_* I'm touched! Kiitos!

COMET COMET

Hallucinogenic kid..

..and that's why you should stay off from drugs :)

Story Time :D Story Time :D

..and they all died happily ever after.

Not really an ending which children would love.

About animation, it was really smooth and looked good! 10/10 for that. But the story of it was so short. If you would make a handful of these stories, it could easily get 4.33/5 score. Like there was the book intro, make a story selection option, each story could be familiar or a new children's story with each story having own delightful background music. I really would like to see that happen! And I would love to watch it over and over again!

Strikeforce Kitty: Last Stand Strikeforce Kitty: Last Stand

Thank you for playing. At least give a worthy ending. Dancing cats, funny animation, end for the storyline etc.

FIVE/5 FIVE/5

Doesn't do anything..

I can move. I can enter the place right from the starting point. Space does nothing. Also the timer doesn't go down at all.

I have latest Flash and use Google Chrome. Anyone else having same problems?

RPG Shooter: Starwish RPG Shooter: Starwish

This game touched my heart

My only wish was to bring Ginny back to them... But that was not a wish to choose :(
What's with Deuce flirting with all the women.. Ginny 4life!

Evicted Evicted

This music is really inspiring

You know.. This sounds exactly like the "Kick Ass The Score - Flying Home" song. Yours though is made a lot earlier than that. Maybe they have stolen your song and putted it to the movie? :D How awesome is that!
Anyhow, love the music! Do make more.

My character: Chaser My character: Chaser

Cool indeed

Just remove the guidelines, and this would be an awesome profile avatar for you.
I like this work quite much nevertheless.